Lucid Absinthe Superieure is the first true wormwood containing Absinthe to become legalized in the US since the ban in 1912 so many people are wanting to know where to buy Lucid Absinthe.
Lucid was developed by distiller Ted Breaux and also Viridian Spirits for the US Absinthe market. As opposed to other fake Absinthes, that had been created to be sold in the US, it has real grande wormwood (Artemisia Absinthium) http://wheretopurchaseabsinthe.com as well as other classic Absinthe herbs. More information is found at drinklucid.com but here are a few facts about Lucid Absinthe Superieure:-
– It obtains its green color from whole herbs instead of synthetic colors.
– It contains wormwood, sweet fennel, green anise along with other classic Absinthe herbs.
– It was manufactured by Ted Breaux, a prominent Absinthe distiller, who used his familiarity with traditional Absinthe making strategies to make this historically accurate vintage style Absinthe which complies with US regulations.
– Lucid has a full measure of grande wormwood the same as pre ban Absinthes. It was a myth that Absinthe comprised vast amounts of thujone – tests on vintage bottles demonstrated that they’d all pass US restrictions (10mg/kg or under of thujone).
– Lucid consists of 62% alcohol by volume.
– It is actually distilled in Saumur in France.
– Lucid includes a very exclusive black bottle with green cat’s eyes inspired by a Montmartre cabaret show “Le Chat Noir” from 1881.
Where to buy Lucid Absinthe
In accordance with the Lucid website it may be bought over the United States this means you should be able to buy it through your local liquor store. It is possible to look on the drinklucid website for stockists of Lucid by state, online stockists just like Shoppers Vineyard and Crown Wine and Spirits, as well as for bars and restaurants that serve Lucid. The web site also has a web shop where you can order Lucid apparel.
Lucid isn’t the only Absinthe to have been legalized in the United States – a brand called Green Moon and Absinthes from Kubler have been legalized.
Yet another excellent means of enjoying Absinthe in the USA is to order Absinthe essences from AbsintheKit.com who offer free worldwide shipping. There’s a handling fee for the very first item but handling and shipping is free for extra products ordered.
The essences coming from AbsintheKit.com are manufactured from an alcohol base which is distilled with top-quality herbs just like wormwood, aniseed and fennel. The essences are extremely economical, only $3.95 ($4.95 for the Strong 55) per 20ml essence that produces a 750ml bottle of Absinthe. Kits containing 280ml of essence, a measure and bottle labels are also offered costing $29 ($39 for Strong 55). These kits generate 14 bottles of Absinthe so they really are a good buy. Simply mix 20ml of essence together with 730ml of Everclear or vodka and you’ve got your very own real Green Fairy, as Absinthe is well known.
Essences are a fantastic option to searching for where to buy Lucid Absinthe and are generally fun to use too.